想要出國玩然則卻怕沒法跟外國人溝通嗎?
請列位以後沒必要再為這個懊惱了!
幫人人蒐集了些平常英文會話讓
祝你們旅途愉快囉~
搭飛機
劃位
What time do you start check-in?你們什麽時候開始打點登機?
Do you have a seating preference?
Do you prefer window or aisle seattiing?你比力喜好靠窗或是走道的位子?
★I was informed (told)......天成翻譯公司被..告.....知
Please give me a new reservation. 請幫我從新訂位翻譯
登機
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.天成翻譯公司想要再確認班機。
How will we know when our flight is ready to board?我們怎麼知道什麽時候起頭登機?
What's the flight number and departure time?請告知我班機號碼與起飛時候?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飛往洛杉機的班機什麽時候起飛?
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173?China airline CA173?的登機們在哪?
Could you show us which way our boarding gate is?你能夠指出我們的登機門在哪?
Could you please tell me the way to Gate xx? 請你告知天成翻譯公司登機門XX怎麼走好嗎?
飛機上
Will you show me to my seat, please? 請帶我到天成翻譯公司的坐位好嗎?
Could I hang this bag in the closet? 這個行李袋我可以放在吊櫃裏嗎?
Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me? 對不起翻譯您介懷跟天成翻譯公司換位子嗎?
Would you show me how to work this? 請你教我怎麼啟動這個好嗎?
May I recline my seat? 我是不是可將坐位向後傾倒?
Will this flight get there on time?這班班機遇準時到達嗎?
過境/起色
Excuse me. Is this the transit counter? 抱愧,這裡是辦裡過境的櫃檯嗎?
Do I need to check in again? 我需要再辦裡登機手續嗎?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 天成翻譯公司是起色去墨爾本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline?
I'm anxious about my connecting flight.我擔心能否遇上轉機班機。
班機錯過
My flight had been cancelled. 我的斑機被打消了
Sorr, we missed our flight. So what should we do now? 抱愧翻譯社天成翻譯公司們錯過班機了?現在該怎麼辦?
★Can you check to see whether there is another flight to Athens Today? 能否檢查今天是不是還有其他班機飛往雅典?
I hope you can book me on another flight to Athens 我進展你可以協助訂另外一班班機去雅典
Let’s make sure we won’t miss our flight. 讓我們確認我們將不會錯過班機
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
暈機時
May I have some medicine for airsickness? 請給我一些暈機藥好嗎?
May I have an airsickness bag? 請給我一個吐逆袋好嗎?
填寫入境卡
Please fill in the disembarkation card and the Baggage Declaration Form. 請填寫入境卡及行李申報單
Excuse me. Will you tell me how to fill out this disembarkation card? 對不起。就教我怎麼填寫這張入境卡好嗎?
May I have another entry card? I've made some mistakes.天成翻譯公司可以再要一張入境卡嗎?我有些處所寫錯了翻譯
Can you tell me what I should write here? 請告知天成翻譯公司這兒該寫什麼好嗎?
don't have anything to declare. 我沒有什麼東西要申報的。
海關
These are for my personal use.這些是我私家利用的東西。
Does it not allow to bring into your country? 不克不及答應過海關嗎 ?
I have to confiscate it. 我必需充公它
提領行李
Where can I get my baggage?天成翻譯公司在何處可獲得行李?
Lost And Found:失物處置
My baggage seems to be missing. 我的行李仿佛遺失了
Here is my claim tag.這是天成翻譯公司的行李票翻譯
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
Can I see your baggage claim tag? 我可以看一下行李條嗎?
It is a medium, black case with wheels. 中型黑色有附輪子的
Where can I get a luggage crate? 哪裡有行李推車?
Could you deliver it to my hotel as soon as you find (located)it? 找到以後可以送到飯店給我嗎?
How soon will you find out? 多久可以找到?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.一旦找到行李,請立刻送到天成翻譯公司停留的飯鋪。
Compensation 賠賞金
Excess Baggage:超重行李
交通
Is traffic oftten heavy in this city? 經常塞車嗎?
How are you planning to get around this city? 妳籌算若何參觀這城市?
How about walking? 用走的如何?
Whom should I ask to? 我該問誰?
Where is main area for shopping? 首要逛街區在哪?
Please let me know half an hour before we arrive at Brussels. 抵達布魯塞爾之前半個小時請通知我一聲。
交平常用英文
Is there signs on the way? 路上有標示嗎?
Are there any signs on the way? 路上有任何指標嗎?
Is the right way to back to XXXX? 到XXXX是這個方向嗎??
Which way is North? 北方在哪裡?
How far is it by taxi? 搭計程車有多遠?
How long does it take to get there (to airport)? 去那裡要多久?
Is it too far to walk? 走路太遠麼?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時候?
Would you please draw me a map? 請你幫我畫個地圖好嗎?
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地圖上給天成翻譯公司指路嗎?
How long will we stop here? 我們要在這停多久
Is there an airport bus to the city? 這裏有從機場去市中間的巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪里 ?
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中間需要多長時間?
Stop here, please 請停下來。
What time does it leave? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里賣票?
Could you tell me when we get there? 請問幾點可以或許達到那裏翻譯
Could you tell me the bus number to get to the XXXX? 到某處請問撘幾號巴士?
Which bus to XXX?那班巴士可以到XXX?
Is there a bus to XXX?有公車到XXX嗎?
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停若幹站?
How long is the stop over? 中心逗留多久?
How often does bus run? 巴士多久來一班?
Do I need to buy ticket first? 我必須先買車票嗎?
One-way or roundtrip? 單程或是來回?
Please remind us whe we get to XXXX,OK? 當我們達到某處請提醒天成翻譯公司們下車
How soon does the next train come? 下班火車多快來呢?
I took the wrong but. 我撘錯公車了
Get off at the forth stop. 在第四站下車
I’ll like to get off at the airport, please. 天成翻譯公司要到機場
打德律風
I want to make a phone call. 我要打德律風
Can I dial directly? 可以直接撥號嗎?
I’ll like to place a local call. 我想打一通室內德律風
I’ll like to place a long-distance call. 我想打一通長途德律風
I’ll like to place a overseas call to Taiwan. 天成翻譯公司想打一通越洋德律風
Please keep trying and call me when you get on the line. 請繼續試
Please cennect me with room XXX. 請幫我接客房XXX
Please charge fee to my room. 請將費用算在天成翻譯公司的帳上
I called from XXX. 我在某處打過電話
旅行/旅遊
旅遊資訊
I’ll like to join(take) this tour. 我想加入這個行程
May I know more detail schedule? 天成翻譯公司可以知道更多詳細行程嗎?
I’ll like some informations about........我想一些資料關於.......
May I reserve it now? 我可以目下當今預訂嗎?
Is this tour all-inclusive? 包括全數費用嗎?
Is there a pick up service at the hotel? 有旅店接送辦事嗎?
Do you have a five days land tour recently? 比來有五天內陸的旅遊嗎?
When and where do we start? 動身的時間跟所在呢?
Where can I board the ferry? 那裡上遊輪?
Which tour do you recommend? 你保舉誰人旅遊行程?
I’ll like to ask you about.........我想請問你關於...........
Do you offer Chinese translation guide for us?
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 有中文導遊嗎?
Do I have enough time to take pictures? 天成翻譯公司有足夠時候拍照嗎?
What time does the next flight leave(take off)? 下班飛機什麽時候起飛?
What time do we need to come back here? 天成翻譯公司們需要何時回來?
How long do we stop here? 在這裡逗留多久?
Recommend me some good sightseeing to visit, please. 請建議我值得去參觀的景點.
where are the best attractions that we couldn’t miss? 哪裡有好的景點我們毫不能錯失呢?
What scenic attractions do you recommend? 哪裡有好的景點我們絕不能錯失呢?
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告訴我一些好玩的處所嗎?
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view? 在哪能看到美好風光
Can I take pictures inside Museum? 可以在博物館裏拍照嗎?
Where is the tickets window? 售票口在哪?
★Who should I contact in case of emergency? 如有告急狀態我該連聯系誰?
I though we were on a limitted budget.天成翻譯公司想我們預算有限
旅店
Here is my confirmation slip. 這是我切實其實認單
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 天成翻譯公司會晚一點達到,請保留所預訂的房間。
Is hot water available any time? 隨時都有熱水供給嗎?
May I see the room first?我可以看一看房間嗎?
Do you have any porter to take our baggages to our rooms? 有行李搬運員幫忙嗎?
What time are meals (breadfast)offered? 用餐(早餐)時間是幾點?
Could you call and reserve a taxi for me? (on 5 june ‘s moring) 可以請你幫天成翻譯公司預約計程車嗎
Do you have vacancies for double room type?
Please give me quiet rooms,please.請給我一間恬靜的房間
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?是否還有更大的(更好的/更廉價的)房間?
I want to stay three days longer.我想再多住三個晚上.
Is breakast included? 早飯是否已包括於費用內?
What is the rate? 房價幾何?
How much is it per night? 每晚費用為幾多?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留數日是不是有任何扣頭?
The rate is higher than we expected. 房價比我們預期的還高.
Is there any additional charges? 有額外收費嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge?費用是不是包括稅與辦事費?
Would you be kind enough to check for me? 妳可以幫天成翻譯公司查查看嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 這裡可以使用信譽卡(觀光支票)嗎?
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地鐵站在那裡?
Suite:套房
Surcharge:加價
Tariff:票價或房價表
What time is the breadfast served? 早飯幾點入手下手供給
The air conditioner is broken. 空調壞了
Please send somebody up ,O.K? 請叫人上來好嗎?
Would we Late check out at 4 pm WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE?我們可以到下晝四點離開不用別的付費嗎?
Room key for XXX,please.請給天成翻譯公司房間鑰匙XXX
When will it be ready?什麼時辰會準備好?
I’d like to stay one more night. 我要多住一晚
we are leaving early tomorrow.So, I lik to ask you to call and reserve a taxi for us.我們明天一大朝晨分開翻譯社所以,我可以請你幫天成翻譯公司們先叫好計程車嗎??
Please send up a porter. 請派人來拿行李
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
May I leave baggage here till this afternoon? 我可以寄放行李到下午嗎?
Give me a moring call at 6 am for all three days. please. 這三天請六點叫天成翻譯公司起床
Could you wake me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I'd like a wake-up call, please.我想設定早晨的呼喚鈴。
What time does supermarket open? 超等市場幾點營業
Can you recommend a good restaurant for dinner?你能保舉一家好餐廳用晚飯嗎?
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
★We are leaving for the airport at 8:30 am tomorrow morning. 明早8點半要到機場
I found there is a mistake in my bill.天成翻譯公司發現帳單上有錯!!
I enjoy my stay.天成翻譯公司住的很興奮。
餐飲
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?這四周是否有中國餐廳?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?這四周是不是有價位不貴的餐廳?
We are a group of six我們共有六人
We’d like to have a table tighter 我們想併桌
We'll come around eight o'clock.天成翻譯公司們大約在8點達到翻譯
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推薦四周的一個好點的餐館嗎
Do you know of any restaurant open now?
Is this seat vacant? 我可以坐這裡嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 天成翻譯公司可以做
Do you have any vegetarian dishes on the menu? 否有供給素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐廳是不是有供給素食餐?
Can you make it mild? 能做的平淡嗎?
Can I have my bill? 結帳
May I order, please? 點餐
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜單?
What is the difference in price? 在價格上有何不同?
Is there a minimun per person order? 有最低消費限制嗎 ?
How late is it open? 最晚到幾點?
How long is the wait? 要等多久?
What's your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受接待的餐點是什麼呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.我想測驗考試一下當地食品翻譯
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖
We need more time to decide what to order. 我們還需要一些時候來決議要點什麼。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜
Can we have a table in the corner? 我可以選靠角落的位子嗎?
I’d like a table by the window 天成翻譯公司想要靠窗的桌子
What time does it open and close? 什麼時候開門和竣事?
May I have the receipt, please.請給我收條。
May we have some more napkins? 可以再給天成翻譯公司們一些紙巾嗎﹖
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告知我茅廁在哪裡。
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包孕在帳單裡嗎﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖
granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/觀光支票嗎﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept?
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 感謝
Beef Steak:牛排(分Raw生的;Rafe較生;Medium Rare三分;Medium五分熟Medium Well 稍為熟一點;Well Done幾近熟
Omelet(te):煎蛋捲
omlete with everything but olives
Poached Eggs:水煮錢袋蛋
Porridge;Congee:稀飯
Potage:濃湯
Refreshment:點心
Scrambled Eggs:炒蛋
酸的 sour
甜的 sweet
苦的 bitter
辣的 peppery hot, hot
辛辣的 spicy
鹹的 salt, salty
又苦又甜 bittersweet
臭的 stinky
香的 fragrant
可口的 savoury
油膩的 greasy
平淡的 insipid, light
濃稠的 thick
稀的 thin
好吃! yum, yummy
換匯經常使用英文
Can you change this into Rupiah? 請將這些外幣兌換成印尼盾?
I’d like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢
購物逛街
Thank you but I'm just looking. 謝謝,可是我只是看看翻譯
Let me look around a little more. 讓天成翻譯公司自己看看
Do you have this in another color? 這個有別的色彩嗎?
May I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?
Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎?
Can I pay by credit card? 天成翻譯公司可弗成以用信譽卡付帳?
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧?
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎?
Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點的
I would like to take this one. 天成翻譯公司要買這個。
Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮品送給我同夥。
What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我要哪裏換錢?
Where is the cash desk? 收銀檯在那邊?
Where is the shopping area in this town? 購物區在城鎮的什麼處所
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?最近的超市在哪?
Can I pick it up? 我能拿下來嗎?
Do you have a bigger (smaller)one? 你有更大(小)的嗎?
Can you wrap it as a gift?
Can you wrap these separately?你能劃分包裝嗎
May I have the form for tax refund?能給我張退稅表嗎
超市九宮格
meat andn poultry 肉品區
frozen foods 冷凍食物區
produce 蔬果區
bakery 麵包區
canned goods 罐頭區
dairy products 乳品區
deli counter 熟食區
household products 家用品區
health and beauty care 護膚產品區
圖片出處:http://goo.gl/oRv7Ku
本文來自: http://jana10kimo.pixnet.net/blog/post/381494663-%E8%B6%85%E5%AF%A6%E7%94%A8%E7%9A%84%E6%97%85%E9%81有關各國語文翻譯公證的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯公司02-77260931